A pertinent valuation requires technique, but it also requires a precise appreciation of the context.
Our experience allows us to address a wide range of situations:
- appraisal of transaction values for purchase or sale,
- valuation of acquired assets (Purchase Price Allocation),
- implementation of impairment tests (French standards and IFRS),
- valuation of financial instruments: employee share holdings (FCPE), issuance of capital instruments (preference shares, subscription warrants, management packages, etc.) and debt (bonds redeemable in shares, etc.),
- HR commitments,
- valuation of isolated assets, business lines, brands, goodwill, etc.,
- strategic simulations, modelling,
- disputes, litigations.
We undertake valuations for both French and international transactions.
Advolis Orfis has created a department specialized in valuation. Team qualifications include Master in Evaluation and Transfer, Master in Financial Engineering, business management diplomas, and CFA chartered financial analyst. Advolis Orfis stays current with the latest practices through active membership in professional associations and working groups: the evaluation committee of the French professional organization for chartered accountants (CNCC), A3E, SFEV, and the professional independent expert association (APEI). We possess modelling tools and financial databases which ensure our services are autonomous and independent.
Would you like to contact us?
Les associés référents