Risk management & Compliance
Compliance and risk management are crucial issues for businesses. We provide support for operational, financial, and regulatory risk management. Our service is underpinned by our knowledge of business and technology, associated with a methodology based on the best existing frameworks such as COSO and COBIT, and the total engagement of our multidisciplinary teams including our partners who take an active role in client assignments.
Risk management is a daily challenge for companies and contributes to the creation of value in the context of a successful strategy. We can provide ad hoc or continued assistance to assess and improve your risk management systems and processes:
- development or update of your risk map,
- audit and strengthening of your governance and/or your internal audit and control functions,
- evaluation and improvement of the reliability of your internal audit systems including financial and operational processes, procedures and information systems,
- design and deployment of solutions to secure and optimize your operations.
Compliance: with increasing regulatory oversight, controls and sanctions, transparency is essential to maintain a relationship of trust with third parties, business partners and investors. Regulatory oversight can represent an asset for your organization, in terms of image and performance:
- evaluation of existing measures including GDPR, SAPIN 2, reliable audit trail (French PAF), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, CSR and market concentration,
- governance and organization of compliance,
- development and implementation of compliance measures including procedures, controls, training, and regulatory monitoring,
- assistance with crisis management and external audits.
We are committed to offering you a customized and practicable solution tailored to your needs, regardless of the size of your business.
Would you like to contact us?