Operational efficiency is a key performance driver when competition is increasingly fierce and business cycles are increasingly short.
It relies on processes being aligned with the organization’s strategy and it requires the construction of reliable indicators in order to facilitate decision-making and progress measurement.
Working with you, we aim for a permanent improvement of your organization’s performance. We focus on controlling quality, costs, and lead times – the three key elements of operational and financial performance:
- evaluation and optimization of the organization, its processes (BPR, Lean, etc.) and its management systems,
- implementation, assessment and certification of CSR indicators,
- definition of the management model, development of internal accounting and performance measurement systems,
- reducing lead times and harnessing the available technology,
- improving budgeting processes, reporting, and dashboards,
- audits of production costs for goods and services, assessment of standard and transfer costs.
Our approach benefits from a multidisciplinary expertise in management cycles, business and support processes, new technologies, project management, and more. Our teams apply a structured methodology with expertise in financial processes, information technology, and risk management.
Would you like to contact us ?