Consolidation & Financial Information
We specialize in the preparation of financial reporting for listed and unlisted groups.
Our teams combine recognized expertise in consolidation processes and tools (BFC/HFM) and strong knowledge of key accounting frameworks (IFRS, CRC 99-02) and their implementation. We ensure we have a thorough understanding of your financial reporting development needs and issues. Our approach is adapted to your context and your organization. A close working relationship and a focus on responsiveness underpin our expertise. We establish an efficient and pragmatic partnership with our clients to guide them through the reporting process:
- Outsourcing: We work closely with your teams to prepare your group’s consolidated accounts, from consolidation declarations to the preparation of the consolidated annex. We also make suggestions for improvement with a forward-looking approach. We establish a close working relationship with your teams. Our experts are trained in the particularities of your group and changes in standards. Outsourcing is ideal for small and medium companies, whether they are listed or unlisted. It is the ideal solution for ensuring sustainable and secure consolidation processes, as well as reliable financial reporting.
- Advising groups: In a demanding business environment with increasingly complex transactions and short lead times, compliance with standards is an additional concern.
Our team will assist you with:
- transactions for external growth in order to assess the value of assets and debts,
- restructuring or disposal with operational implementation of IFRS 5 which provides for the estimation of divestiture results,
- impairment tests and valuation of financial instruments working with our valuation experts,
- valuation of severance obligations,
- accounting for complex financing transactions etc.
In order to reinforce your teams during peaks of activity or for specific transactions, we provide you with profiles tailored to your needs who integrate quickly into your business.
Our customized training services is adapted to your business needs, whether you wish to train your teams, your managers and/or your board members.
- Financial reporting: providing account users with relevant and reliable financial data is a major challenge for finance departments faced with complex and constantly changing accounting frameworks. With practical experience in consolidated account preparation, our teams assist you with all your financial reporting projects:
- revision of consolidated annexes,
- preparation of the universal registration document, and other required documentation,
- impact analysis when applying new standards for the first time,
- implementation of new standards such as IFRS 9, IFRS 15, and IFRS 16,
- accounting consultation and preparation of technical notes.
- Information systems: the consolidation tool is central to the consolidation process. An optimized, effective and efficient tool gives staff more time for analysis. Our team has expertise and experience in the market leading tools used for consolidation: HFM and BFC. We assist our clients when they decide to change their reporting system:
- needs analysis and preparation of specifications,
- guidance for choosing a consolidation tool,
- preparation of detailed plans for configuration,
- preparation and assistance for the test phase,
- assistance with historical data recovery.
Would you like to contact us?
Les associés référents