Audit & Statutory Audit Services
In an economic environment dominated by uncertainty, the audit becomes a key element of the relationship of trust between the company and its stakeholders.
Our audit practice benefits from years of excellence and is recognized by our clients for its objectivity and its independence. We rely on best practices to specify the processes and rules which we follow to perform our audits and we use the latest data analysis technologies whenever necessary to support our work.
With our proven ability to deliver in challenging circumstances, we can guarantee that for each assignment in relation to an audit or the certification of consolidated annual accounts, you will benefit from:
- thorough understanding of your operational and financial issues,
- efficient interaction with the relevant authorities,
- the extensive skillset of Advolis Orfis in data analytics, IT management, consolidation reporting, and valuations,
- a broad knowledge of the IFRS framework and our pragmatic approach when dealing with each specific transaction,
- our ability to rely on our international partners from the Allinial Global association,
- our experience working with other professionals such as lawyers and technical experts and cooperating with business partners on joint statutory audits.
Beyond the specific approach chosen for an audit, which in the case of accounts certification will need to follow the norms defined by regulators, our differentiating factor is the personal involvement of the partners of the firm and their commitment to integrate into our work the nature of your activities as well as the expectations of your governing bodies.
Would you like to contact us?